arathor.net

Discussion in 'The Inn' started by SandRock, August 18th,2007.

1. SandRock

SandRock Well-Known Member

Hey guys what's happened to Arathor.net? Got hacked? :eek:

2. Seulaslintan

Seulaslintan Well-Known Member

zomg :O

i guess its just a conincidence tho

3. Grazoth

Grazoth Well-Known Member

"Upgrading the forum - go to UnknownTales.net for a bit if you're bored ;)"

4. SandRock

Hah! It gave me a whole list of errors earlier. I thought that decimus punk might've took his wrath out on the forum for being banned :p Especially since it said that what use to be the location of the forum didn't exist :p And in the back of my mind a little voice was saying "He ran off with the moneyz and let the hosting expire! :O" heh ;p

5. Mo

Mo Well-Known Member

Deus posted few days ago he's gonna do some forum updating this weekend if possible - so i guess he has the time now :D

6. Faunus

Faunus Well-Known Member

Ouch. It looks like someone took a shit on the arathor forums. That brown is definately not a good idea.

7. SandRock

Fuck-a-duck and again. Some people must be bored shitless and the security of those boards is crap, either that or whats Deus doing, giving his password away for nekkid pics ? o_O

While im here, thanks for the BRD event runs ;p :murloc:

8. Bobbyfunk

Bobbyfunk Maligned Member

Isnt arathor.net the biggest load of dad raping erection disolving bollocks anyway? Surely it being down is a cause for celebration.

9. SandRock

Cheap entertainment is still entertainment :banana: :lol:

An additional thanks for the kara and ZA raid last night, with mostly maligned, was fun :bunny: nice smilies :sadpanda:

10. Saiyani

Saiyani Well-Known Member

Im with Bobbeh. Its full of opinionated whiners and cretins of the highest order.

When I read it I feel like asking Grodian to do some detective work, find out peoples addresses, and then go round and stomp some gnomes Blue style!

Hence I dont read it anymore :)

11. Electronicus

Electronicus Administrator Staff Member

So they rolled back the database a few days (a very stupid thing to do as the error was just a css redirect) and bizarrely enough that didn't plug the exploit the idiots used so it has been hacked again. Comedy.

<META http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://barrygraham.net//">

Poor Barry.

12. Faunus

Faunus Well-Known Member

I'm quite happy about it being hacked. Imagine the amount of tears all across europe right now. Productivity just went through the roof too.

13. SandRock

I agree with all opinions above. But at the same time, I do think it attributed to making the community better/closer. Especially cross-faction you started to know the people behind the toons etc. :>

PS> thanks for the ZA run was good fun :)