*** Azeroth "The road to perdition" race *** Friday 18:00 -

Discussion in 'The Inn' started by Konjin, July 23rd,2008.

1. Konjin

Konjin Well-Known Member

starting time can be later if people cant make it to the start block early, so when people sign up : say when you can be ready

Ok after the success of last weeks little cow race ( i will have to find some other itinerary for the next one that is a bit less lethal)

i have a new race to propose

The race will start in Everlook in Winterspring

Rules : no flightpoints, no portals, no Hearthstone
    May enter: all levels, all classes

its a team race of 3 to 5 members per team, only 1 class per team

entrance fee: 10 gold per person

the race will in in 3 stages
    in everlook you will receive the location of the first checkpoint

on checkpoint 1 you will have to gather a certain info and/or item and you get location of checkpoint 2

on checkpoint2 you will have to gather a second info/item and you get location/quest of the finish line

finish line: you are first to gather all info/items and pass the finishline/quest you win

------------------------

if someone of your team is seen using HS, portals or flightpoints, the whole team is disqualified

i would welcome it if whole guilds teams would sign up

due to the complexity of the race from a solo organizer pioint of vieuw it would be ideal if teams could sign up in the following days to see if its interesting enough to be held .. if only 3 peeps show up it wouldnt be a real race

2. Konjin

Konjin Well-Known Member

seems like many peeps cant make friday night

if i would do it on saturday, would there be any inscriptions?

winner gets the whole money pool ofc

if only alliance are interested i can switch the whole thing to alliance

3. Zuloo

Zuloo Well-Known Member

I think the idea is great but sadly Im not home this weekend. At least not until sunday.

4. Konjin

Konjin Well-Known Member

I would win, so lets just skip the humiliation of other contestants and send the reward to my manager Rattius. Thank you.

[​IMG]

5. Pacifier

Pacifier Well-Known Member