Reply Here!

Discussion in 'The Inn' started by iKonikqt, January 11th,2017.

1. Shankara

Shankara Member

ERMAGURD IT LIVES!

Khrenor <3

2. Khrenor

Khrenor Member

Thanks Shan, but I would not classify my existense for the past couple months as a life ... :p

3. iKonikqt

iKonikqt Administrator Staff Member

I miss u ;'( p.s I'd blow someone for a better grade on a masters degree lul

4. Khrenor

Khrenor Member

I bet you would Sam ... Btw, you only miss me coz you want me to tank so you don't have to.
    I'll admit I did feel bad (for a bout 10 minutes) for leaving you hanging, but I had to fix a major fuck up with the thesis and figured I'd be off like 3-4 days. By the time I had fixed it more than two weeks had gone by and I was afraid to log back on - it is fucking heroin man and I just didn't dare to risk it as I have no self control when it comes to MMOs ;P
    So - I'm sorry I split on you, and I'll be back online within a month or so :)

5. iKonikqt

iKonikqt Administrator Staff Member

I'm not tanking don't worry :p that's cool dude keep your priorities in check plenty of time for play later :D

6. Shemzy

Shemzy Well-Known Member

Can't see the main part of the forum either!

7. Bobbyfunk

Bobbyfunk Well-Known Member

Wow that signature.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice